2011年8月10日星期三

My Vaping Electronic Cigarette Experience and My Job

Firstly, I want to say that it’s not a good memory for me when it comes to smoke cigarette. However, it was indeed a true thing to me that seems like happened yesterday. It was about my first smoking story during my childhood. You know that there always were two or three children each Chinese family at that moment. And I’m the number two. So I gradually learned smoke like all the number two child who not been looked after well.

In China, you would be considered as a bad boy if you having the smoking habit. Especially, if you were just a teen-ages boy that would make your friends stay out of you. In fact, I was not only smoking but also drinking because I was always felt alone at that moment. In addition, I thought that it maybe gotten more respects to me from those who were even-aged children. Now I was thin and I had a bad health condition because of those bad habits.

I’m sorry to talk about nothing about e cigarette just somewhat child story. I started to vaping electronic cigarette in 2010. And now I also work for an electronic cigarette company-JSB. It’s a good company and a good industry to me, so it is the job. It indeed brought a good chance for me to realize what the e cigarette is and then help me switch to health e cigarette. It will be helpful for my condition I think. And  this is one of the best changes in these years in my life.

Now I am using a style electronic cigarette called Apache. It has beautiful grid structure appearance and mega battery content design that make me feel very well. When I feel the addiction happened I would vaping this stuff. It also has a good performance so that it can last the whole day. Sometimes I’m on the business trip I always take with the apache e cigarette. If I find the e liquid is less I just take way the e cigarette holder and drip the solution directly into the apache cartridges. Of course, you must keep your oil cup by your side.

I like the Mint flavor of e cigarette because it can gives me a fresh and clean feeling. I also forget the stressful job and even some restless society questions as it. The key point is that the apache e cigarette can produce huge vapor when you just have a light inhaling. The Mint flavour can begin to come out of your mouth slowly and go into your heart that would be the best experience. It just some of my e cigarette experience in a poor written English.

                                                                                           

没有评论:

发表评论